Friday, December 23, 2011

A new adventure begins...

This year I started working again (after a long sabbatical from working to raise kids). I am officially the lunchtime recess "Duty" at my kids' school. I work three days a week during lunch time recess. I make sure the kids don't kill themselves (or others).
I've been doing this now for a couple of months and I have seen some funny and interesting things. After speaking to some other parents, I decided that creating a blog and sharing some of my observations would be a worthwhile endeavour.
So, sit back and grab a nice cup of hot beverage while you enjoy reading about what some of your kids are doing at school. You might just be surprised (or not!)....
The setting is an elementary school (grades K-6). Let's call the school, "Westland Elementary." I will change all the names (for fear of getting sued or cast out of the PTA).
Wait for the bell to ring....

No comments:

Post a Comment