Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just had to share....sorry notes.

Yesterday, one of the teachers came up to me with three of her students. She explained that each of them wrote me "sorry note" for the time they slid down the snowy hill (after I told them not to). I was so touched by the notes, I had to share them. I will type them exactly as they were spelled....

1) I am sorry I slid down the hill when I wus not suppose to. It will not happen again. I will try to remember the rules next time at reces everyday.
frum, "Bad boy #1"

2) Dear Mrs. Duty, I made a bad chocie yestrdai and I'm not going to do that choice next time. I went sledding on the hill and you said we coulden't.
From, "Bad Boys #2"

and my favorite....

3) Mrs. Duty, I made a bad choice by sliding bown the hill. Next time I see people slide bown the hill I won't follow ixampel. It will never hapen agian. I will try to be a better trectin (direction) follower. I am very, very sorry.
From, "Bad boy #3"


Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment